[Closed] Language settting goes automatically into an other language
1) My language setting is normally:
- Site: French
- Content: French
2) For 1 month now:
My language setting is the same French/French on the website.
My default language when I enter the Subtitle Editor and Segment Timer is automatically Vietnamese (without me changing the language setting French/French).
=> So each time I'm entering a video to subtitle/segment: I have to go into my parameters language (French/French) to click again French/French.
3) Sometimes and not all the time, on the chat at the bottom ("Change your language settings") where I should read "Vietnamese" when I first enter the Subtitle Editor and the Segment Timer: I read "English" whereas the language setting on the Subtitle Editor indicates "Language: English" to "Language: Vietnamese (TiengViet)". Same problem with Segmenting, where it indicates "Vietnamese (TiengViet)" but on the chat "Change langague settings that are currently "English").
4) When I change my language settings to English to segment: the language I got is Vietnamese.
5) If I change "Content" to another language L1, sometimes and not all the time, the "Site" language changes to another language L2, whereas I didn't want to change the "Site" language.
Thank you for your help!